There isn't content right now for this block.
· Vizio L32HDTV10A 32&quot; / 1366 x 768 / 800:1 Contrast Ratio / HD LCD TV with ATSC HD Tuner $699.99*
· Apple 4 GB iPod Nano AAC/MP3 Player Silver (3rd Generation) $149.00*
· SanDisk - Cruzer Micro 2GB - USB Readyboost-Compliant Flash Drive $19.97*
· J.L. Childress Ultimate Padded Car Seat Travel Bag
· SanDisk Sansa c150 2GB MP3 Player $44.99*
· IC Power 15 inch Laptop, 1.6 GHz Mobile AMD Sempron 2600+, $598
· Acer AL1917WABD 19 inch Widescreen LCD Monitor - 5ms, 700:1, WSXGA+ 1440x900, DVI, VGA, Black, 300 cd/m2 $$159.99*
· Sceptre X22WG 22 inch Widescreen LCD Monitor - 2ms, DC2000:1, WSXGA+ 1680x1050, DVI with HDCP, VGA(D-sub), Gloss Black, Built-In Speakers $229.99*
· Sandisk 2GB Cruzer Titanium Flash Drive with U3 Technology $19.99
· Garmin StreetPilot C340 GPS Navigator with Built-in Antenna 3.5&quot; Touch Screen/Text To Speech $219.99*
PrecioGasolina.com :: View topic - Google Tap and RavenNuke76 v2.02.02
bstock Novato Joined: Jun 01, 2004 Posts: 5
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:30 pm Post subject: Google Tap and RavenNuke76 v2.02.02
Fantastic program but I am a little puzzled by the google tap instructions
Quote: In the header.php file I the following at the END of the "$urlin = array( string"
The header.php file in the version I have does not contain the mentioned "$urlin = array( string"
Can you offer any advice please
EJDiaz Administrador Joined: May 24, 2002 Posts: 295 Location: Florida
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:11 am Post subject:
You will need to do some research on how RavenNuke76 does the google tap. _________________ ~Edgardo
PrecioGasolina.com | E.J. Stores
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum