There isn't content right now for this block.
· Sceptre X22WG 22 inch Widescreen LCD Monitor - 2ms, DC2000:1, WSXGA+ 1680x1050, DVI with HDCP, VGA(D-sub), Gloss Black, Built-In Speakers $229.99*
· Gateway MT3705 Laptop Computer - Intel Centrino Core Duo T2060 1.60GHz, 802.11g Wireless, 1GB DDR2, 100GB HDD, Dual Layer DVD RW, 14.1 inch WXGA, Windows Vista Home Premium $499.99*
· Samsung 2GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive $24.99*
· Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.40GHz Socket 775 OEM Processor and a FREE XFX nForce 680i LT SLI NVIDIA Socket 775 ATX Motherboard $499.99*
· TOMTOM ONE XL GPS for only $309*
· Apple 80 GB iPod Classic Silver (6th Generation) $249.00*
· TomTom One GPS - 3.5&quot; Touch Screen, with Bluetooth (R) $159.99*
· IC Power 15 inch Laptop, 1.6 GHz Mobile AMD Sempron 2600+, $598
· Sandisk SDSDH-1024-901 1 GB Ultra II Secure Digital Memory Card $64.99*
· Ultra 3.5&quot; Mini Portable USB 2.0 / Firewire External Hard Drive Enclosure $19.97*
PrecioGasolina.com :: View topic - Google Tap and RavenNuke76 v2.02.02
bstock Novato Joined: Jun 01, 2004 Posts: 5
Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:30 pm Post subject: Google Tap and RavenNuke76 v2.02.02
Fantastic program but I am a little puzzled by the google tap instructions
Quote: In the header.php file I the following at the END of the "$urlin = array( string"
The header.php file in the version I have does not contain the mentioned "$urlin = array( string"
Can you offer any advice please
EJDiaz Administrador Joined: May 24, 2002 Posts: 295 Location: Florida
Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:11 am Post subject:
You will need to do some research on how RavenNuke76 does the google tap. _________________ ~Edgardo
PrecioGasolina.com | E.J. Stores
All times are GMT - 5 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum