PrecioGasolina.com - Donde encuentras el Precio de tu Gasolina favorita en Puerto Rico. Home of NukeAmazon
Apple iTunes

Bienvenido a PrecioGasolina.com Buy Books, Music, DVDs, CDs, VHS Video, Toys, Computers, Software, Baby Products, Magazines and More.
Bķsqueda

Tópicos
  Crear Cuenta PrecioGasolina  ·  NukeAmazon  ·  Offers  ·  NukeOverstock  ·  Top 10  ·  Tu Cuenta  
GoogleAds

Men√ļ
· Home
· AllPosters
· Bare Necessities
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Loto y Pega3
· NetMagazines
· NukeAmazon
· Ofertas
· PrecioGasolina
· Reviews
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Surveys
· TigerDirect
· Topics
· Your Account

Amazon
The Aviator (Two-Disc Special Edition)
The Aviator (Two-Disc Special Edition)
Price: $8.99

Great Offers
There isn't content right now for this block.

OverStock Item
Laser Postcards,Perforated,4''x6'', White (bulk pack of 500)
Laser Postcards,Perforated,4''x6'', White (bulk pack of 500)

Price: $73.02
You Save: $42.58

Showcase
· Earn Up to 5% Cash Back*
·SanDisk Sansa c150 2GB MP3 Player $44.99*
·Ultra 3.5" Mini Portable USB 2.0 / Firewire External Hard Drive Enclosure $19.97*
·Apple 8 GB iPod Touch $299.00*
·SHARP LD-23SH1U 23-Inch Widescreen LCD TV $499.99*
·Sceptre X22WG 22 inch Widescreen LCD Monitor - 2ms, DC2000:1, WSXGA+ 1680x1050, DVI with HDCP, VGA(D-sub), Gloss Black, Built-In Speakers $229.99*
·D-Link / AirPlus Xtreme / DI-624 / 108Mbps / 802.11g / 4-Port / Cable/DSL / Wireless Router with eTrust Internet Security Suite 2006 $4.99*
·Kodak EasyShare V550 Digital Camera $299.94*
·Systemax Venture Intel PD 840 3.2GHz / 1GB DDR2 / 320GB HDD / DVD±RW Dual Layer / Flash Media Reader / Gigabit LAN / Speakers / Microsoft Windows XP Pro / Desktop PC $699.99
·Samsung SP-S4243 42" 852x480 / 10000:1 Contrast Ratio / HDMI / PC Input / Plasma TV with Speakers and Stand - Black $1349*

read more...

PrecioGasolina.com: Forums

PrecioGasolina.com :: View topic - Review module
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Review module

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PrecioGasolina.com Forum Index -> Installation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dzapped2
Novato
Novato

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Review module Reply with quote

I am having a problem getting the review module to work either that or I don't understand the functionality of the mod.I have installed the Nukeamazon module and when I click on the write a review link it brings me to a page titled Welcome to Reviews Section that has listed several sub catagories,but there is no way to add a review...What am I missing here?Are users not able to add comments to the reviews?
TIA I really need someones help......
Just an update I found that it has to do with the version of nuke that I am Using I have PHP-Nuke Platinum 7.6 installed.Is there a fix that I can use to get the review system to work.
TIA I really need someones help......
View users profile
EJDiaz
Administrador
Administrador

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you installed all of the nukeamazon reviews files over?
Did you installed the sql update for the reviews mod?
View users profile Visit posters website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PrecioGasolina.com Forum Index -> Installation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: